it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.04.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIENDS: MIMA & MARIKAR!!
yey. my aunt and my baby cousin are here in manila! ;) we had our practical exam in zoo lab at around 8. ria was absent. she didn't know na mei test pala. so we called her up.. good thing she was able to habol. ;) yan ang bestfriend ko.. hehe.. ;) we had a quiz in chem.. whew. finally... la ng tests after this day. yahoo! ;) we had a game in p.e. it was tiring.. but then.. i had soo much fun! ;) i really missed sir Cruz.. ;) and our p.e. mates.. ;) see ya next week.. ;) i watched two movies straight (sign of boredom..;)) right after alexis left our house. this day is a tiring one.. yet.. another wonderful day for me.. ;)

wow. you confuse me again. don't let me wait. don't let me expect. please say something. do something.. naman.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home