it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

3.18.2005

Woke up at around 6 in the morning. Had to go to school at around 7 cause pag uusapan pa namin ng groupmates ko yung about sa defense. So un. We had our defense at around 10.45. and at exactly 11.00 we were already done. o db.. on time. ;) so there, we waited pa for some of our classmates matapos cause we thought of eating lunch together. You know, bonding. Since we wont be seeing each other for a long time. Hmph. Sob. So there, we ate at the pit. After that, something happened to clarice again. There was a guy who was asking for some coins, and she dint give any, so the guy got kinda mad, and shouted at her, she was holding an oil control film pa at that time, sa sobrang takot nya, she gave the guy some coins and nasama pa nya yung oil control film. Haha. Laugh trip tlg. ;) natakot kmeng lahat. Ria and I were like so takot. Ang funny tlg. Hehe. ;) aion. We headed to a computer shop para magfriendster and mag type. After that, we were kinda stranded sa daan cause it was raining so hard. I borrowed a pair of slippers pa nga sa friend ko kse I don’t want my sneakers to get wet. Hehe.. arte noh? ;) aion.. went to BK after to meet my classmates. Then I went home sandali, I got my yearbook na (thanks to arzy and Audrey!!;)). I dashed to school.. met my friends.. again. Showed them my yearbook. Hehe. We went to the archi bldg.. our friend, claesz, was there, well actually, he accompanied us. Syempre, kasama namin c kris eh. Yeehee. Hehe..;) aion. We stayed muna sa HS benches before umuwi. ;) and then, pag uwi ko, my classmates went to my place.. ;) super excited akong ma read yung 57 reasons.. courtesy of my classmate. Wala lang. aion. Super happy.. ;)

+ Karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home