it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

3.19.2005

Im beginning to miss my classmates.. =(
I went to micah’s debut. I had so much fun. I really missed the company of JERKS. Maximum exposure tlg sa debut ni mica h ang JERKS. And daming “moments” hehe.. ;) Like kar had three moments. Steph had two. And mikka din pala had two. Kse absent yung iba naming kabarkada. Sila yung nag read ng msge nila clara, dulay and mega. I was part of the 18 candles. I lost my train of thought pa nga while I was in front of micah, so I laughed nalang. Super comedy. My friends also had bloopers. Especially ann.. ;) hehe.. after a few months, now ko nalang ulit nakita ang JERKS. ;) aaw.. ;) too bad di kme complete. t could’ve been more awesome pag andun cla mega, clara and dulay. Hmph. So there. Got updates from my friends. C mara, ganun parn.. CORNY! Nagkakasaundo parn kme.. pareho parin km eng mga 3p sa lyf. Tumawa ng tumawa. Hehe. C kar, la DAW lovelife. Whoo. Maniwala. Hehe. C Ann, nagddrive na!! ow great! ;) c mikka, happily inlove wit carlo.. aww. They really look great together. ;) c patchoi, ganun parn. Hehe. Nanakawan sya nun feb20. wawa naman bestfriend ko. =( c steph, grabe ang lovelife. La akong masabi. ;) mejo mala teleserye din ang dating. Hehe.. ;) c sam, haay nako. Goin bulilit tlg! Haha! ;) di na inosente. Tsktsk. Ang lungs nyo nila mara and steph.. maitim na! hmph.. L c iya, ganda parn ng hair!! And ang lovelife, napaka okay!! ;) good for you girl. ;) C arzy, singer parin.. ;) ganda tlg ng voice. Ibang klase. ;) aion. I miss JERKS!! ;) hope to see you guys again.. SOON.;)
Mei slow dance pa nga pala.. ow great.. ;) hehe..;)

+ Karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home