it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.02.2005

woke up at around 11am. great. mejo early ako db? hehe.. unlike the past few days.. past 12 nako nagwwake up.lol. (slept late nanaman kse my sisters and i had this bonding moments together nanaman. we talked about love, life & friendship. aaw. learned a lot from them.. really.)

my sister is off to palawan. ow great. buti pa cia.. makakapuntang BEACH. waa. ima miss you, sissie!! ;)

waa. whatta day. was teary-eyed for a few minutes. had to talk to clarice, ria & ludz para ma air out ko tong prob ko. haay. i now realized his worth. the saying, 'you dont know what you've got til its gone' is indeed TRUE!! what am i saying? GO FIGURE. hehe.. i cant believe this is happening to me. i know its my fault. but why did these things happened too soon?! waa. im in a state of confusion right now. i dont know what to do.. ;( huhu.. clarice and ludz told me the same thing.. that i should think about 'it' carefully para di ako maka hurt. sounds easy.. pero ang hirap gawin. there are a lot of 'what if's' in my mind right now. cant think straight. but one thing is for sure though.. i just want to be happy.. haay. im keeping my hopes up... waa.

** i just try to smile to cover up the pain.. i just wish im not yet too late.. **

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home