it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

3.31.2005

na realize ko lang.. ang ganda ng lyrics ng song n2..

swept away by christopher cross

I never had anything happen so fastI took one look and I shattered like glassI guess I let it show 'cause your smile told me you knewThat you're everything I ever wanted at onceThere's no holding this heart when it knows what it wantsAnd I never wanted anything more than to know youI was swept awayNo one in the world but you and IGotta find a way to make you feel the way that I doI was swept awayWithout a warningLike night when the morning begins the dayI was swept awayAnd so it beginsThis journey of loveThe summer wind carries us to places all our ownThe words of a lookThe language of touchThe way that you want me means so muchAnd I never wanted anything more than to love youSeeing my tomorrows in your eyesI was swept awayI hope I wake up soonI'm a victim of that crazy moonThe very first time you said my nameI knew it would never sound the sameSomething about me is changed forever

enjoy the lyrics! whehehe.. =P

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home