it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

5.28.2005

Damn. It's already 3.51am, and I still can't figure out how to change my blogskin. Silly me. (Raze, I really need thy help! Nakakatoxic!) So I thought of opening our barkada's friendster account nalang, and just answer some of the surveys posted in the bulletin board. (Sign of boredom!) As I was reading some of the posts, I saw a post from jing which states that classes will begin on the 14th of June. (Oh great! Tagal.) Anyways, here's one:

1.current status and for how long:
>>>> SINGLE since birth
2.are you happy with your current status?
>>>> yes!
3.are you looking for someone right now? why or why now?
>>>> nope
4.what do you REALLY look for in a guy or a girl?
>>>> looks.brains.personality.
5.do you usually go for the sporty type or the artistkind of guy/girl?
>>>> SPORTY
6."brainy", serious type or the wacky, boy/girl-next-door?
>>>> the latter
7.how was your past relationship?
>>>> terrible.
8.how about your current?
>>>> I'm happier (cause I feel more valued!)
9.what do you think are the best ingredients for arelationship to last?
>>>> respect.trust.selfless love.
10.so... do you believe in courtship?
>>>> yea.
11.how about friendship before a relationship?
>>>> yea. The best foundation of a good relationship is friendship.
12.do you consider yourself a "love doc"?
>>>> Sometimes.
13.your friends or the one you love?
>>>> my friends (cause I can still look for someone to love. haha. kidding!)
14.ideal date?
>>>> By the BEACH. walk.eat.
15.do you hunt?
>>>> Sometimes. Trip.
16.are you hard to please?
>>>> It depends on the person who would want to please me. (if I like him/her, I'm very easy to please, but if I don't, huh..bite me!)
17.if your parents don't like your bf/gf, would youstill continue the relationship?
>>>> Not anymore. (masunuring BATA.)
18.what is the greatest thing you did for the oneyou love?
>>>> cried too much cause of him. (I'm not much of a cry baby kse eh.. so if you're the reason why I cried, you must be really GOOD.haha.)
19.what did you like in your partner?
>>>> He accepts every single detail about myself.
20.what is your message to him/her
>>>> BEHAVE.

Part 1
1)mhirp ba masktn?
>>>> DUH. Do dogs bark?

2)mhirap ba mainlov s taong my mhl ngiba?
>>>> yea.

3)mahirap ba pg may taong sobrng mhalka pro di mo nman mhal?
>>>> Mas mahirap ata yun.

4)mhirp ba pg mhal mo, mhal ka.. pro dipwedeng maging kau?
>>>> WAAA. pinkamahirap!

5)mahirap ba pag pinapahanap ka ng bf/gf ngmahal mo para makalimutan cya?
>>>> hmm.. not so. haha.

PART 2
God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live,anong 3bagay ang sasabihin mo sa taong mahal mo?
a. I LOVE YOU.
b. Behave ka.
c. Kung love moko talaga, sundan moko. hahahaha. ;)

1)pinaka heart wrenching words nasasabihin sau ng mahal mo, kung saan maiiyak katlga pagcnabi sau un?
>>>> I LOVE YOU NO MORE.

2)Ano sasabihin mo s isang taong ayawmaniwala na mahal mo sya?
>>>> Eh di wag. Kaw din. haha.

3)Ano pinakamasakit? iniwan ka, niloko ka,pinaasa ka o pinaniwala ka na mahal kanya kahit may mahal syang iba?
>>>> latter.

4)mahirap bang sabihn yung totoo?
>>>> Sometimes.

5)have u ever given up on love?
>>>> YES.

6)was there ever a time na tlgang pinag-aralan mong mahalin ang isang tao?
>>>> yea. I think so.

7) can lovers be friends after the break up?
>>>> For me, it doesn't work.

PART 3
1)pag mahal mo ba ang isang tao kahitkaibigan mo kakalabanin mo??
>>>> It depends.

2)ano ga2win mo if parehas kyo ng kaibigan mong mahal?
>>>> Sige, sayo na. (haha.martyr!)

3)ano ga2win mo pag dumaan yungcrush mo sa harap mo at bigla kang natalisod?
>>>> tatawa!

4.) ano ang dapat mong gawin kung mayguy/girl nagpapahiwatig syo na mahal ka nya?
>>>> eh di makikinig? haha.. ;)

5)panu pag bf/gf mo nagseselos?
>>>> wag kseng magselos.. parang walang tiwala eh.. ;)

6)sasabihin mo ba nararamdaman mo sa isang taopag may gus2 ka?
>>>> it depends. pag umamin cia.. might as well do the same thing.

7)panu kung yung mahal mo nagpaparamdamna parang mahal ka nya pero bandang huli.. maygf/bf na cya?
>>>> LECHE cia! wag na ciang magpakita ulit sakin! haha..

8) panu kung ung mahal mo pinphanap ka ng mamahalin nia?
>>>> cge.. hanapan ka nalang.. *sob*

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home