it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.14.2005

Happy birthday, chris erwin g. mercado!!

whatta day. egay dropped by our house to get something from me. kagigising ko lang nun. na shy nga ako k egay cause i was like, egay.. havent combed my hair pa.. can you like give me a minute.. haha.. aion.. kwentuhan and tawanan muna.. as always..;) so there.. my cousin, canny & i went to the mall to watch a movie & to buy a paris hilton skirt. we watched samara. it was so creepy!! as in. but my mum texted me ng maaga thats why we werent able to finish the movie. mei nagkalat kse na text na magkaka earthquake dam intensity 9 at 5pm. ow great. false alarm. ciempre naniwala kme db.. hehe.. la namang mawawala if maniniwala ryt! haha.. we got scared tlg. as in. intensity 9 ba naman.. no joke un ah. hehe.. aion.. we were supposed to go to little quiapo.. but then d kme natuloy kse my mum wasnt in the mood to go out or something. err. tas e2, my mum wouldnt allow me to got to galera. again. well.. she said it indirectly. she was saying na delikado daw and all that. haay. too bad, karen. tsk.this day is super stressful tlg. as in. at the end of the day, mega texted me na she made a reply slip for our trip to galera. tas e2 pa.. mei things to bring pa kme. haha. benta. its so HS. haha.. ang cute!! ;) aion.. the egi boys were supposed to go to aour house.. but then.. nde natuloy kse la kme ni canny sa haws when alvin called.. aion. that would be all for now. again.. STRESSFUL and day na i2. waa. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home