it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

5.29.2005

Woke up at around 9 in the morning. Had to get up early 'cause we'll hear mass at 10am. EARLY. err. So there, bought a couple of ice creams at 7/11 after the mass. Ang INIT kaya nuh! haha.. ;) *Cookies n Cream.. wee.. * After lunch, I slept for 2 to 3 hours. *Sarap matulog!* Pony called me up. *I missed that. Thanks.* I was able to talk to my cousin, he told me that he has a PDA na daw. Wow. Cool. Nice choice. ;) Hmm.. What else? I kept on borrowing my ate's cel. So techy eh. ALIW. ;) Katext ko si Lari now.. I told her that I'm having problems regarding my blog. *Silly me. I just can't do it. WTF.* She told me that I should seek help from Mikka. *Mikka, HELP!!* haha.. ;) SO yun. Nothing really special happened to me today. Just the phone call from someone. *Blush* I'm so excited to watch A LOT LIKE LOVE on june 1. Yippee!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home