it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.03.2005

It was really nice being with the JERKS once again! Really enjoy the company of jerks talaga. They're different. One of a kind. Totally awesome! I was touched wit this:

Hey Karen! It was fun havin u around.. :) Saya mo ksma! Hehe.. Miss na tlga kta! San bfor clas starts magkta tyo ulit.. Prmois, bbli na ako :) haha :) love you! -Lari

Aaw. Miss you more. I want this break to have no end, so that I could visit jerks at Taft as often as I could. Laugh trip. Tambay. Inom *for SAM only..haha! Love you sam!!*. Endless kwento. Jokes. Love stories. Kilig moments. And the list goes on.. Missin you guys already.. visit me in UST!!

Ann: I really miss you. As in. You're my crunch forever ;)
Mega: BENTA ka parin!! *JOPAY!* haha
Steph: New hair cut. You look like barbie almalbis daw. Yee! ;)
Mikka: Oh Gawd. I miss youuuu!! Thanks for helpng me. Love you! Back together? hehe.. Good for the both of you ;)
Kar: Waa. Miss you sobraaaaa!!!! Laugh trip talaga pag kasama kita. Mwah!
Sam: Baby parin kita even if yung baga mo balck na. and yung liver mo.. ewan ko na. haha ;) joke!! hinay hinay lang baby! ;)
Iya: hmm.. May boylet pala? tsk. DI NAGKKWENTO. hmph. hehe.. infairness.. He knows my CRSUHIE ;)
Lari: Waaaaa. Miss na kita!! Ganun ka parin! Dont change, okay? ;) Di pa tayo nagkkwentuhan bout buhay pag ibig! Tsk. ;)
Patchoi: BESTFRIEND! haha.. Sorry sa mga atraso ko sayo!! hehe ;) She's still in love wit TRANCE. haha.. *ever after?dove?* What's the name of the guy ulit? haha.. ;)

JERKS.. miss ko na kayo!!!!

Here are some of our pics at QueRico ;)






+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home