it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.27.2005

6 hours on the phone. I can say that I really missed talking to somebody on the phone for that long.. especially Marikar Monedero. Gosh. Anyway, Mega and I were able to have a conversation last night. Super funny. Christmas na Christmas and kung anu-ano yung mga pinagsasabi namin to each other. *evil grin* =) I really really missed her and our joke sessions. Haay. I'm lookng forward to seeing her and the rest of the jerks on the 7th of January. Hope complete tayo by then! ;) Hmm.. I am so enjoyin the break! Even if I am not busy wit a lot of things, I'm pretty much enjoyin my long hours of sleep.. my too much eating sessions.. and my long hours watching tv. ;) Haha. ;) New year's coming too soon.. One of my new year's resolutions would be if I have nothing nice to say, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Haha. =) And oh, I'd try to listen more than to speak. *wink* 'til then! ;)



+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home