it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.18.2005

HAPPY 20TEEN BIRTHDAY TOPHER!! ;)



I almost missed one simbang gabi. Good thing the mass hasn't started yet when we arrived. Whew. What a relief! Well, I can say na it's not my day.. pero nung morning lang ko lang yun naisip. Why? Eh kse i almost missed the mass. tapos nahulog ko pa cel ko sa ground. tapos.. super madalian pa yung pag prepare ko for the mass.. :( pero okay lang.. im wit my chris naman. hehe. connect?! ;) 2nd simbang gabi namin yung kanina.. and tom. la cia.. so parang iba yung feeling. kakamiss. hmph. after that, we had breakfast. then, i slept na muna. he got back and then we went to sala.. we were wit some friends. *thanks soraya for the food!* anyway, we watched the jacket. I have actually seen that movie already. it's really really nice! and mas naintindihan ko yun ngayon. ;) what else happened today? hmm.. chris gave me jackie. we named it after the leading lady of jack in the movie. haha. o db. ;) she's really really cute! at first, di namin alam yung gender nia.. duh? hehe.. and super hirap hanapan ng name. *what's the name for?* haha! wala lang. trip. hmm.. 17 ngayon. happy happy. ;)







chris, me and jackie. haha. ;)



+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home