it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.11.2005

Last night, we went to GB3 to celebrate my sister's birthday. here are some of our pictures:






I so love filipino cusine =)



Anyway, while I was walking around the mall, this mini kubo caught my attention. I took this picture in front of J.O. Its really really nice! I love it!






Moving on, we had our last meeting for the shift a while ago. Nag OPD kame. SO funny kse while I was looking for a not-so-toxic case, I ended up wit a patient wit cough and colds (daw) hehe.. Syempre I chose nalang that patient diba instead of the asthmatic patient waiting outside.. thinking I'd be sort of benign. But then, while I was working na on my NCP, I realized that I haven't gathered enough data for it. SO I ended up guessing nalang. Tsk. Bad. Do not imitate! Haha. Nakakatoxic mag imbento ng infos. The funny thing now is that when my CI asked me why my patient has flushed skin and yet she has so fever naman.. I just said, "maam, baka magkakafever palang?!" Haha. SO funny! I was like oh so defending my answer/s. Mega palusot talaga ako. Haha. =) Nakakatuwa. Wala lang.



Just wanna let you guys see our building's xmas tree located at the lobby (st. martin de porres bldg.):






It looks dull without the lights.



So thrilled na sa paskuhan! I wanna see the school wit so much lights!! And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing the fireworks display din. =)

This one'snice:
Typoglycemia
Believe it or not you can read it.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltt eers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home