it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

11.13.2005

I so hate RLE hours. F*ck. Oops. I SUPER hate that word na pala. Haay. Why can't our ci be as fun, as considerate, as fun, as not-so-intimidating, as fun as the other cis? Did I say FUN?! Oh well. Not having fun talaga lately.. wit her.. wit the things that we do.. wit the assignments/projects. I am so pissed. :( SHE IS VERY HARD TO PLEASE I'm telling you. We had a quiz awhile ago.. thinking it was just our 2nd meeting. READ: 2nd meeting!! the other RLE groups were not as busy as our group. Haay. So annoying. Life can be so unfair. :( Anyway.. Chai and I were supposed to go to the movies awhile ago.. after taking a nap. But then, we didn't wake up at exactly 3pm.. So we decided to re-schedule our movie date nalang. Since it will be very crucial to be caught on the streets na super gabi na. Well, 7pm is considered very late na within the vicinity of UST. You know, some bad things happen during that time. Hold-up.. like for example. *Very popular lately! Especially at the computer shops* Tsk. Why do bad people exist? Haha. If only we can just get rid of them noh. Haay.

* I just miss the old YOU. I want the old YOU back. *
+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home