it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.27.2005

Today is a normal day. Nothing really special happened today. Well, aside from Chris and I na in good terms again. I woke up at 9am only to read the messages from Chris. I went back to sleep after. And then, as soon as I woke up, I ate lunch. Waa. Yummy. ;) After that, I watched Desperate Housewives and One Tree Hill. Addict na ata ako sa mga TV series na yun. Err. I so hate it when I wanna watch the entire season in one sitting, but I cant because I have to do some stuff. Err. Anyway, After viewing them, I took a nap while listening to Hale. Oh my. Champ's voice is really hot. Waa. Hehe. What else? Aaah. I've changed my song in my blog. It is entitled Everything by Lifehouse. I really like this song because I can remember Clark Kent and Lana Lang. Yes, Smallville. Oh my. Buti nalang di nako masyadong attached dun. Atleast, nabawasan yung mga winawatch ko. Whew. haha. So there, I've changed my tagboard as well. Moving on, I wanna share with you some of the text messages in my inbox: (different types of messages..)
Inspirational:
There was a couple who doesnt believe in God. The atheist couple had a 5-year-old daughter who never knew about Jesus. One day, the couple had a quarrel. The husband shot his wife. After this, he killed himself. The daughter saw all of it. The next morning, the girl was sent to a foster family. It so happened that they were Christians. They brought the girl to the church. In the Sunday school, the teacher held a picture of Jesus and asked, "do you know Him?" the girl replied, "of course I do. He was the one who hugged mewhen my parents died."
Something to think about:
Why are cupids baby angels? that is to remind us that love never grows old.
Why is cupid's arrow directed to the heart? to remind us that true love hurts.
Ouch quote:
I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless them and i find myself wondering why out of all the people I could have loved, I had to fall for someone destined to be taken away from me.
Sayang quote:
Its so sad when you cant have the things that would make you complete, and its even more sad when you realize that it was already at your grip but you just let it slip off your hands.
Super benta:
Buntis sinaksak, baby nakailag. -> so funny!! I can imagine the baby inside the woman's womb! Hillarious!
Since my mum didnt allow me to go to Bulacan with my friends, Ive thought of something else to do. GIMIK. at Sat night. Basement *again* perhaps? Hmm! Ill think about it. Now, here's the lyrics of Everything. Its really beautiful. Go go, read it!
Everything - Lifehouse
find me here
speak to me
i want to feel you
i need to hear you
you are the light
that is leading me
to the place where
i find peace again
you are the strength
that keeps me walking
you are the hope
that keeps me trusting
you are the life to my soul
you are my purpose
you are everything
and how can i
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this
you calm the storms
you give me rest
you hold me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away
would you take me in
would you take me deeper now
'cause you're all i want
you are all i need
you are everything
everything
+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home