it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

9.06.2005

Last Saturday, jerks went to the New World Hotel to celebrate Mega and lari's 19th birthday. There were so many things that happened on that day. It started when we were about to swim. The lady there didn't allow all of us to swim at the sime time. B*tch. She said that she was only following the hotel's policy. Well, she has a point, but then, she's such...well.. nevermind! So there. We thought of asking other people in the hotel if we could use their room number so that we can all swim at the same time. After so many trials, from meeting Koreans to Saudi Arabian/s (?), we have finally met Mr. Teh. He was so kind. He wasn't hesistant at all. Thanks to him! But that didn't end there. A security personel approached us and asked us what we were doing along the corridor. It was so creepy! Haha. We overheard his conversation with another security personel on the radio. The guy he was speaking said, "oo. Sila yan. Sila yan." We were like, "Oh no! We're in big trouble!" But then, we just said that we needed help. So there. We went swimming. It rained very hard. And then, we went back to our room and took a bath and prepare for the dinner. We ate dinner at around 9:00pm. It was kinda late, but waiting's worth it naman. We ate at Masas. I so love their iced tea. It's really one of a kind. ;) We were all full, except to Marikar, who seemed.. hmm.. nevermind! haha. She is soo funny!! ;) Grabe! I missed JERKS very much. It has been a long time since I've spent a lot of time with them. Super adventure talaga when I'm with them. Never a dull moment talaga! ;) After dinner, we were thinking where to go next. We thought of watching a movie, but then sa Baywalk kame napadpad. Haha. Hmm.. What have we done there? Simple.. Marikar just ate halo-halo, and Sam.. as always!! Drank her fave drink. Haha. ;) After that, we went to our friend's (Fonz) house. There were a lot of things that happened there. There was drama.. but there was also fun! ;) We had this game, it's similar to Game knb.. yung "I can name.." Haha! super funny! So many things that were said that shouldn't be said. Haha! Steph, Marikar and I were the active ones. But Steph is the most active!! Haha. ;) I cannot beat her talaga! Haha. ;) Even if may drama na nangyari, naging okay parin naman kahit papano. BELATED HAAPY BIRTHDAY TO MEGA AND LARI!! Thanks for everything! ;) What else? Hmm.. after that, we went back to the hotel. Mikka, Mega, Patchoi, Steph and I went to the lobby. Why? It's for us to know and for you to find out. Haha. Before going to the lobby, the security personel approached us..AGAIN!! haha.. ;) he told us that we cannot stay along the corridor. Haha. ;) Bingo na kame!! Hehe.. ;) *JERKS, you're under arrest?!* Haha. OVER!! ;) so there, we didn't sleep right away. Markiar, Mega, Sam and I shared some stories pa. I have discovered some things na kinagising ko!! Haha. ;) Sam.. you shouldn't have told him about my secret!! Rar! Haha.. but it's okay.. what's done is done.. ;) Anyway, pag gising.. pictorials muna! Haha. Walang pinalampas eh. Kahit bagong gising! Haha. ;) I ate breakfast at Wendy's GB. I accompanied my mom to the grocery.. then we went home. I slept for about an hour, and then we went to timog then greenhills. I went shopping!! ;) My sisters bought me a Bohemian skirt and a top. SOOO NICE ;) Thanks sissies ;) I bought myself 2 beautiful tops. ;) Gonna wear the vintage top on Ria's birthday.. YEY.. ;) What else? Hmm.. we ate there, then we went home. My mom bought a box of beard papa! YUMYUM!! ;) As soon as we arrived home, I slept and then we heard mass. I was so pissed off because my sister dind't wake me up. I didn't have enough time to fix my hair, etc. too bad!! Anyway, after that, I did my project in Anatomy. And then, I slept. ;) So there.. Hmm.. We have our Computer class today. Buti nalang I'm already done with the exercises, naka pag net pa tuloy ako! Hehe. ;) So there, I'll upload our picutres some other time.. Maybe tom. 'Til then! ;)
+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home