it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

8.18.2005

It has been a long time since I opened my blog. I was too busy with a lot of things kasi eh. Oh well. Computer namin today. just finished Exercises E and F. Whew. We'll be having three tests in Anatomy after lunch. Practical Exam. Quiz. Pre-test. Whew. Goodluck to me. Anyway, Frito Lay Boy woill be celebrating his bday tom. Katie and I are already thinking what gift will we give him. Hmm. We were thinking about buying a shir na pare-pareho kami. CUTIE ;) Hmm.. Grabe.. Total sacrifice talaga last night. I refused to watch One Tree Hill because I had study. Rar. Our prof in CHN didn't show up naman. Well, okay na din. at least, I still have ample time to read my book and memorize a few terms. ;) What else? Hmm.. There were actually a lot of things that happened to me. From the not so good things to kilig moments and a lot more wonderful stuffs. ;) I remember the time when I opened up with my mom. She asked me about what has been happening between me and this certain boy. I was in tears while I was telling her what has happened. I just hope to find the guy..in time.. that would not give up on me.. even if it would take him years just to have me. I just can't figure out why some people just have to LEAVE. Til then..

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home