it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.24.2005

Finally, our monthly exams are over. No more sleeping very late. No more coffee breaks. No more "do not disturb me, I'm studying!" No more "I'll text you some other day." YEHEY! ;) Though monthly is already done, I'm pretty much sure that my grades aren't satisfactory! Especially in Computer. Err. Our test was very difficult! Even the multiple choice part. It was like, "have I read this?" I'm so bothered. Anyway, after the exams, I stayed in school until 7pm, because my bestfriend, Ria, auditioned for the Nursing Dance Troupe. You know, I was there to give her moral support and everything! ;) Keshia and I talked to the President of the NDT because we really want to go inside the room and watch Ria dance. At first, she was hesitant, but when we finally convinced her that we won't make any noise there, she finally said yes. ;) Keshia and I were so thrilled. While waiting, we were fooling around. We were kind of bored kasi eh. Hehe. We were playing, making kalikot each other's celly, talking, laughing, saying bad things about this girl we don't really like, etc. How mean, isn't it? Well, we don't like her eh! She ain't nice to us, that's why we aren't nice to her either! Haha. That's life! So there, I have so many mp3s already! YEY! Thanks to Kheem. ;) *Connect?!* Ria danced like hell! As in! I loved her performance last night. It was really a BANG. ;) I'm sure she'll be able to make it! And Kheem, as well. ;)

Before I forget, Kathryn and Justin were also there. ;) So the GOYA-Frito Lay Group was complete! ;) Justin and I were playing bato bato pick. He won. Hmph. ;) So funny! We were like kids.. wala lang! Kathryn and I have added a new name for Justin=h20 boy! So his whole name would be: DL 1.62 Goya Man Frito Lay Boy H20 boy!! ;) Haha! FUNNY! ;) So that would be all for now.. I'll be uploading our pictures later.. ;)

I saw Migs nga pala when I was about to go home. He was wearing his all-white-uniform! ;) We dropped by Iris' dorm, but then she wasn't there. Too bad. Well, there's always a next time! ;)

* A friend once told me that if I dont wanna get hurt, I should listen to my mind, instead of my heart. And she was right. I never got hurt. But I was never happy either. *

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home