it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.07.2005

From 8-9am, we had CHN. Then, from 9-12noon, we had a talk regarding multiculturalism. The speaker was very entertaining. We had a quiz after, about the talk. Sheesh. I didn't do well. How sad. Poor Karen. Anyway, we didn't have funda in the afternoon. Half day lang kme. What a surprise! Chai and I went back to school to get our handouts for tom's quiz. Super long. Haay. So there, I slept as soon as I got home. Fixed my notes. Had them computerized, so that in our Monthly exam, I won't have difficulty in reviewing our lessons. I feel so productive today. I even had time to surf the net, text my friends, etc. Being busy with a lot of things ain't bad afterall. I get to maximize my time. I get to interact with a lot of people. And I get to enhance my knowledge on certain things. I am kinda thankful that "He" did this to me, because I have finally realized that I can still be happy, not just by being with him, but being with my family and friends. I feel like I have taken them for granted for a long time. I have focussed so much on my love life without even thinking that I still have some other things to do, which are more important. I have realized that love can wait. I am still young for that. *Nax! Is this really ME?! Haha.* Oh well, I don't know lang, don't wanna say something which I would regret later on. Bahala na si Lord. Oh btw, I have a new layout. Thanks to Clarice for helping me out. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home