it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.04.2005

We're having our computer class now. We just had our 2nd quiz. It was hard! First number palang, natulala na ko. Haha. It's my consequence for not studying! Haha. I took the pretest in NSTP. I only got 7 out of ten. My classmates helped me out. *Thanks!* Oh well.. we have another module in NSTP. Have to read it after this. Anyway, I'm currently attached to the tv series, One Tree Hill. Thanks to Ate Paulene, for lending me 8 episodes of the first season. I really adore Chad Michael Murray! He's very gorgeous! Haha. Kar: I miss you too!! Hpefully, We'll see eac other this Saturday, Mikka's debut. I'm so thrilled! ;) I already know what I'll wear this Sat. EXCITING!! Haha. My mum and sister are already here in Manila. I missed them a lot. I listedned to my sister's iPod. She has new songs, from MYMP to UB40, Big Mountain & Inner Circle. Nakaka LSS yung song ni Nina na Anything for you. I think I can relate. Haha. So yun, I'll read Module 3 na muna. Til then. ;)

* Why did he have to save "her" message in the templates If wala lang yun? He has changed. I want the old "HIM." *

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home