it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.27.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHEEM!

Woke up at around 9.20am. I'm home alone! Hmph. Buti nalang napa aga uwi ng sister ko galing duty. ;) I'm missing my ate trina & mum already! They are currently in Bohol. Haayy. Anyway, we were at Alpha Salcedo Condo last night to celebrate Kheem's 18th birthday party! We had a lot of fun. There were things that happened unexpectedly! Super memorable yung debut ni Kheem. As in! ;) It's for us to know & for you to find out! Haha. Super enjoy naman kmeng lahat. Unfortunately, Mort wasn't able to come due to unknown reasons. Haha. Sayang.. We were with Iris pa naman. His loss! Haha. Next time! ;) Hmm.. here are some of our pics last night:


We were excited! The celebrant wasn't prepared yet when we arrived at Alpha Salcedo.


Iris, Ria & ME ;)


With my BESTFRIENDS!!


One nine BOYS


One nine GIRLS


One nine BOYS..again. *Special request ni Joef!*


I love this GIRL!! ;)


With Ria inside the comfort room ;)


The birthday girl! ;)


Albert, serenading the birthday girl ;) YIHEE!!

Oh Well, after the party, we went home na. Two of us were perfectly HAPPY talaga, cause they got a hug and a kiss from the birthday celebrant! DA WHO!! ;) Esep Esep! Haha! There was a challenge pa nga for all of us to use the stairs instead of the elevator. Wow. From the 26th floor down to the ground floor! Ako naman si "game," OO agad kina joef, migs & cid! But then, they left us! nag elevator silang lahat.. Naiwan kame ni *toot* naglalakad sa stairs. How sad yet fun. I wanted to freeze time. ;) But we've decided to use the elevator nalang since we were already SLEEPY! ;)

IRIS JEAN & MIGS, I MISS YOU NAAAAAA!!

Thanks to Chris, for answering my quiz in LTS. Even if past 12 na nun, pagod na galing debut ni Kheem, umuulan pa, etc. he still went to evo para gawin yun. ;) THANKS ulit! Super na appreciate ko yun. ;)

"Holding hands is fine but I got better things on my mind.." *Haaayy!!*

May pasok nanaman. *Sob* Lady Luck be at my side.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home