it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.19.2005

Slept late last night. Helped my ate pa kse on her report. O db. Good samaritan. ;) Haha. Woke up at around 6. We had an LTS orientation at 7. It started at 8 *Filipino time!* and ended at 9.30.. Buti nalang it ended very early. Heard mass at 10 with Alexis. When it was time for the "peace be with you" I looked back and saw the girl who gave me the reason to hate the world *Over!Haha* when I was in St.Scho pa. But then, di na ako maciado asar sakanya now. Hehe. Nag peace be with you ako sakanya.. but di ate cia nag peace be with you back. Haha. Not sure though. ;) Oh well. Haha. So tiring! The orientation nga pala was quite boring.. As always.. ;) Online ang LTS sa first sem. Wow. Pwede koyahan. Haha. ;) *evil!* Super excited nako mag second sem.. Wanna join the Lakbay turo. ;) Aion.. Gonna make my assignment na. Super dami. Haven't started pa. Haha. Kakatamad eh. Nakakaantok pa. Duh?! Haha.. Basta un. Til then.. ;)
Oh btw, thanks to Carol!! Thanks sa pagsend ng lyrics ng Tulog Na. ;) Thanks din kay Mara for listenning to my prob.. again. :) She said I'm a BRAT daw. hmph. Oh well. That's all for now. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home