it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.13.2005

These are some of the things I have realized lately:

1. It's really GREAT to have JERKS around. -Love you guys!
2. "It's way better tp lose a lover than to love a loser." -Yes, Sam. I agree wit you. ;)
3. "You;ll never know what you've got 'til it's gone." -..is indeed TRUE.
4. Don't fall TOO fast and TOO hard.
5. Love thy self.
6. Nerver expect, but don't lose hope. -Yes, Mara. ;)
7. Don't be TOO honest. -Yes, little lies aint that bad ;)
8. Mean what you say. Say what you mean.
9. Don't give FALSE signals! -for it can cause troubles & heartaches.. *sob* -Hey you! READ THIS!!
10. First love never dies.
11. There's no such thing as love at first sight.
12. There's no such thing as FOREVER. -Yea. I'll love you forever?! LIE!
13. A perfect guy only exists in a girl's dream.
14. Don't trust easily.
15. Looks can be very deceiving. -TRUE!
16. Don't be TOO good.
17. Love your enemies.
18. If you have nothing good to say, just keep your mouth shut.
19. Extend your horizon.
20. Believe in yourself. ;)
21. Fight for what you think is right & just.
22. Jokes are half meant.
23. Reverse psychology really works.
24. Love not one, but TWO. -haha!kidding! ;)
25. LOVE unconditionally. ;)

Thanks to JERKS, for being there at my best.. and at my lowest. I'm really blessed to have you guys. I love you all! Thanks for the support and for believing in me. Mwah!

DON'T YOU EVER HOLD MY HAND ONCE AGAIN IF YOU WOULD ONLY BREAK MY HEART.

Haay. Boys will always be boys. Heartbreakers. Lari, I agree with you. You know what I'm talikng about. Love you! Mikka, hope our plan will work! Mwah!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home