it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.04.2005

MIKKA, thanks so much for helping me out ha? Grabe. I love my new layout! Thanks to you! You're so N-I-C-E!! ;)

This day is super stressful. So many things to do.. so little time. I want to sleep, but I can't. I want to go out, still.. I can't. Hectic dito. Waa. Hehe ;)

Top 10 things that should be done within this month:
1.) I've got to see the vocalist of Hale this wednesday. (mara, punta kana please?)
2.) Fix my schedule.
3.) I've got to go to the salon.
4.) Watch A Lot Like Love!!
5.) Buy things for school. (14june05 na pasukan!)
6.) Buy a gift for ate kathy. (ate trina and i already have an idea..she'll like it!) & for Mikka as well ;)
7.) Look for a new pair of shoes. (the black one.. and the white one for our duty.)
8.) Fix someone's bracelet. (sorry.. d natuloy nung 01june05..)
9.) Download a song for my blog. (uhm.. Jing, if you have one.. pa copy nalang.. hehe..;))
10.) Look for a new phone! *wiNk*

This one's nice..
When he was packing them in their boxes, the pencilmaker told the pencils 5 important lessons:
1. Everything you will do will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.
3. What is important is what is inside you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you a better pencil.
5. The most important, to be the best pencil you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

Wala lang. Just wanna share wit you that message which I received from a friend. I hope you'll get something from that.. cause it did give me something to think about ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home