it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.18.2005

Went to EGI, G4 & GB3. I was with my ate, mom, & two wonderful aunties! ;) I saw Mega and Steph at Kamiseta. Super Benta talaga sila. As in. Mall rat mga un eh. Connect?! Haha. Funny pa kse na bother ako sa hair ko.. We were laughing and laughing & then Steph fixed my hair na. Thanks Steph!

Mega, Steph & I: I look sabog na. Hmph. Tried to smile nalang. Haha. ;)


What's with the hand? Haha. Stolen Shot. Ata. Haha. ;)

Saw a lot of nice summer wears in Billabong. As always. Wanna buy!! We ate dinner at Recipes. Saw a lot of celebrities there! Haha. Showbuzz! ;) I saw Bianca Gonzales & Mariel Rodriguez eating at recipes din. They were just behind us. I find bianca gonzales very pretty! I love her hair and the way she dress. I saw janice de belen walking around gb3. And e2 pa.. I saw the girl pa sa isang video na super controversial! Grabe. I was so shocked. Anyway, while we were eating, there were a lot of funny things that happened: First, the waiter got the pitcher from our table (it was not full..in short.. BAWAS na!) and placed it on the other table; Second, we did not know why he did that! Natawa nalang kme. Haha. Third, there were a bunch of ladies that were laughing to the max! Like, we were so bothered by their "Bwahahahaha" laughs! Fourth, sorry Lord, pero namintang kme. Haha. Mariel Rodriguez went back kse to Recipes kse she forgot her phone. We thought that the this "guy" was the one who kept her phone. Haha. Super funny talaga! ;) And fifth, super laugh trip un ride namin home.. ;) My aunties and I were all laughing kse we almost bumped to a car-police vehicle pa naman! Haha. Whew. Scary.. yet FUNNY ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home