it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.15.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EVER DEAREST COUSIN, NIKNAK!

First Day Funk. Oh well, met my new classmates already. They weren't that friendly. Honestly. Was wit my old blockmates during our lunch break. I really miss them.. especially Luds, Jing and Alexis. I really liked Mr. Sumile's lecture/speech/whatever you call it. I have learned a lot of things from him. As a nurse in UST or simply as a human being:

1.Your name speaks experience.
2. You don't know what you know.
3. We're not here to compete, nut to complete and to complement.
4. Too much of competence is abuse; too much of compassion is neglect.
5. You have to be MAD (Make A Difference).
6. Today, you're wearing a cap, tom. you'll be wearing a crown in heaven.
7. A nurse's reward for his/her service is not actually the salary, but the difference he/she has done for his/her patient.

Wow. I actually wrote them down while he was talking. Very nice. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home