it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.24.2005

CONGRATS TO MY SISTER FOR PASSING THE NURSING BOARD EXAM! ;)

I'm so happy and proud for my sister! It isn't easy to pass such exam. ;) Oh well, 2 years from now, I'd be the one to take that exam.. and I do hope that I'd also make it! ;)Anyway, this week has been one of the most hectic weeks so far! We had a lot of quizzes! Funda, anatomy & computer. Wow. Super stressful! Next week, we'll be having a lot of quizzes nanaman. In anatomy.. again, funda, chn & microbio. Whew. I hope I can be able to study all of my lessons this weekend. Yesterday, we had a group presentation in English. Super funny kse my role was one of the nuns in kampanerang kuba. Haha. Laugh trip! Imagine this scenario: Ria, Aileen & I as the three nuns dancing "Boom Xi Boom" and "Day by Day." Soo funny! Haha. Such a shame talaga kse Ria and I weren't part of their class last year.. tapos nagkalat pa kme. Haha. Benta talaga. After our class, I've waited for my former classmates at the pav. We went to wendy's and then I went home na. Pano ba naman kse.. Iniwan ako ni someone. Tsk. Tama ba naman yun? After waiting for him, wala lang din pala! Hmph. Oh well, that's life! I miss 1-9!! Especially Raze, Kams, Mort, Joef, Kson, Jing & Alexis. It was nice seeing and being with them once again. I've felt pure happiness again. ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!! Mwaah! Kheem distributed na her invites to us. I'm so thrilled! Cause I'm going to be with 1-9 ulit tom! YEY!! It'll be my first time to be with them in a semi-formal event. Sana ENJOY! ;) Hmm.. What else? The other day.. Super happy ko!! Kse I saw Kson and Mort paslabas ko ng school, tapos when I called Kson, mei nanyaring funny! haha. Samin nalang yun. Haha. Sorry, Kson, kse natawa talaga ako. Haha. Aion. Buti nalang we don't have classes today! So that I can prepare for Kheem's debut tom, study my lessons *as if I'm REALLY going to study! Haha!* & para I'll have ample time to sleep! YEY!! I miss sleeping to the max.. ;) So there.. that would be all for now. ;) Oh btw, PATCH, LARI & MIKKA: Thanks for the support and everything! I'm proud to say that I've completely moved on! ;) MWAH!!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home