it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.03.2005

Whew. It's already 12.30 in the morning. Just finished doing some of my assignments. I should be sleeping right now cause I have to go to school pa tom, cause I'll return Meeko's Computer book and Ria & I will make pa our props for our presentation in English. Wow. Hectic. Waa. I feel sick. My head aches.. I feel a little cold pa. Haay. Super dami nanamang gagawin next week.. Stressful! Anyway, while I was eating dinner with my ate, I saw Mort, Meeko and Joef. Laugh trip nanamn.. ;) Haay. Na miss ko tuloy 1-9. Err. Hmm.. we had our first meeting in p.e. There's this guy that I have been eyeing on for about two weeks already! And guess what? He's my p.e. mate! What a surprise! Too bad, he has a gf na daw according to my RLE groupmate. Hehe. As always, when I told Ria about him, she just laughed and said, "Haay, Karen, what's new? Ganyan nanaman type mo!" haha. Bestfriend talaga o! ;) Wala lang.. Super natawa ako sa comment nia.. again.. Lagi nalang kseng ganun. *Ria, la na bang bago? Haha!* Oh well.. this week has been a tiring one.. again. We had the vital signs taking a while ago during funda. My partner and I were frustrated at first cause we dunno how to take the vital signs, but then, as the saying/motto goes, "try and try until you succeed," we finally knew how to measure the BP, etc. Wow! We didn't have anatomy class cause our prof was absent. Yippee!! Early dismissal! After funda, my friends and I went to the org fair. I joined two university-wide orgs! Yey. ;) Hmm.. three pala.. ;) hope I'll have time for the orgs.. waa. When we were about to go home, there was this guy who kept on forcing us to join Teatro. Like, I cannot act?! Haha. Super funny talaga, kse he was teasing me pa to my former classmate. He said, "If magjjoin ka d2, matutuwa cia!" Haha. BENTA! ;) So un.. that's all for now.. I'm verrrrrrrryyyyyy sleeeeeeeeepppppppyyyyyy naaaaaaaa!!!! ZZZzzzzzzzzzZzzzz... ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home