it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.06.2005

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO MY RLE GROUPMATES!

This has been one of the most laugh trip days for me, and for my groupmates as well. While waiting for Mrs. Famorca, we studied our lessons and then we had an open forum. It was like, "spill the beans." I have found out a lot of things! I have realized that what I know about certain things is just the tip of the iceberg. How innocent can I get? Haha. Well, I am not the only one who's innocent. There are like three of us. It was nice hearing a lot from my groumates. It only goes to show that we have created trust already. I mean, spilling the beans ain't easy you know. Especially for that kind of topic. Very sensitive one. Very CRUCIAL. Haha. Oh wel, I'm looking forward to more "bonding" moments with them. Especially next week, our shift would be in Tondo Medical Center. Hope we'll have fun out there. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home