it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.15.2005

We were dismissed at 6.30pm. Very late, isn't it? Very tiring day! We had two quizzes in Funda. We were supposed to have a long quiz in Anatomy, but we didn't have time for that. So our quiz will be next week, after our monthly exam. Whew. Stressful! Super daming gagawin. Haven't started studying/reviewing my lessons for the monthly exams. We have a lot of assignments to do pa. Where do I start?! Oh well. Right now, I am researching, and at the same time, copying Module 4 sa eleap. Texting. Hmph. Multitasking! Haha. ;) I already got my RLE handbook. Yippee! ;) I just hope I won't lose it, because it is very VITAL. I'm planning to change the picture here in my blog, but I haven't decided which picture in my album yet. Hmm.. Got nothing to say na. Cge, gotta start working on my assignments, etc.

* I'm craving almond chocolate bar!! Waah. Wala lang. ;) *

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home