it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.08.2005

We didn't have pe class a while ago. Our prof didn't show up because his wife's sick. Aaaw. Anyway, we had an activity in MicroPara. Our group had plus 6.5 points! Yey! Not bad. ;) We had a quiz in Funda, it was about Vital Signs. It wasn't that hard, well, compared to the first two quizzes that we had. We didn't have a pre test in Anatomy. Thanks to our prof! He even let us buy our snacks before he started his lesson. We were allowed to eat inside the classroom. We had a lot of fun. There were a lot of bashing that happened during Ana. Laugh trip. As in. Our prof's way of teasing our classmates was really one of a kind. We were laughing and laughing! I didn't quite understand our lesson because I was busy laughing with my seatmates. Kathyrn's super shallow! She always laughs! Haha. Very contagious! Justin, on the other hand, is the joker type. I clearly remember what he said to me a while ago. He said, "Di lang ako matalino, may sense of humor pa!Haha!" Super natawa ako! I was like, "Hey! Am I asking you?!" Haha. Super benta talaga si Justin. He has this unique laugh pa, na super nakakahawa. ;) Haay. Haha. Anyway, Kitchie Nadal will be performing in our school tonight. I was supposed to accompany Chai, however, I backed out. Aaaw. Too bad. Had a lot of things to do pa kse eh. E-leap, read four chapters *Computer*, read micro book, do our group's assignment in English, review for tom's quiz in RLE, practice taking vital signs for tom's return demo, prepare for Mikka's party tom, and a lot more. Whew. Super hectic! After eating my lunch, I received a text from "Kristine," she said that I passed the preliminary try out in TDC. I was like, "Whoah! I didn't do well during the try outs! Thank God I passed!" I didn't expect to be part of the TDC. For me, it's an organization which is very hard to reach. Haay. This is really a blessing! ;) We'll have a GA this Sunday, 9am-5pm *Whoah!* that's why I won't be able to join the jerks sa overnight sa Bayview Park Hotel this Sat-Sun. Err. Too bad. Well, there's always a next time! ;)

So yun, what else? He hasn't texted me since Monday * Not sure though!* Oh well, that's what you call PRIDE. Til then..

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home