it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.14.2005

I have my nameplate already! Yey. Well, actually.. I have been wearing it since Tuesday. I am so happy to have one! I mean, the nameplate really means a lot to me. I have worked hard for it talaga. Anyway, we were dismissed early today. We were taught how to change the bed sheet, etc. I didn't quite absorb every thing our prof taught us, because I was too preoccupied with a lot of things. I was busy talkng to my seatmate. I was texting. I was hungry. I was so sleepy. I was so overwhelmed. And the list goes on.. Haha. Haay. We'll be having a lot of things to do starting tom until friday next week. Waah. We'll have four tests tom, Anatomy and Funda. Hmph. We have so many assignments/projects to do pa. I don't know where to start. Haay. Kaya blog nalang muna and friendster.. para marelax naman ako kahit konti. Hehe. Well, gotta go.. I have to meet my friend pa.. till then.. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home