it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.29.2005

Kathleen Sison, 25

Happy Birthday Sister! ;)

Last night, after our so-called receollection, Chai and I went to Fix near our school to have a haircut. I was so excited and all that because it has been a long time since I went to the salon. So there, I told the stylist to cut my hair in a way that I wanted. But then, it didn't turn out the way I wanted. My bangs are so short! The length of my hair is so short as well! But then, I was still in a positive mood. We went to the dorm of my kabarkada to get our kada pictures that were taken during lunch time. Sad to say, our pictures weren't developed because of that silly photographer! Hmph. I'm sorry for the term silly. It's just that it was such a silly thing for him to do talaga! Anyway, we went home after that. I was so happy to let my mom and sister see my new haircut. I was expecting a positive feedback from them, but then, I was wrong in expecting that! My mom didn't like my haircut! She was saying a lot of things last night which really made me cry! I was crying like a baby.. :'( I thank them for ruining my night!! :( She said that I should have waited until weekend.. Err. too late for that. She also said, "Pano ka na sa capping? Ang short ng hair mo?" I just said, "Hello? Kelan ba yung capping? November pa naman db? Anong month pa lang ba nagyon?" I know it's kind of improper to answer back someone older than you, but then, I just can't help myself. I was so not happy. My sister on the other hand said, "Ang iksi!" With the so so negative reaction on her face. And then she uttered, "Pero okay lang!" Like, you already burst my bubble! Haay. I really regret having a haircut last night. Poor Karen. Moving on, a while ago, we got our test papaers in CHN and in Funda back. Kathryn, Justin and I had an agreement, the one who'll have the highest score in CHN should make libre! So when we compared our scores na, it was really funny kse pare-pareho scores namin! haha. So we decided to continue our bet in Funda. During Funda, Kathryn got her paper na. I was so thrilled. I asked Justin what score he got, and I was laughing and laughing because Justin's the one who'll make libre! He had three corrections, I only had two. So, he won. Tsk. Haha. ;) So there, Kathryn and I will be expecting something from Justin. ;) YIPPEE! It pays to be not so smart sometimes. Hehe.. ;) I saw my inspiration (nax! ;)) a while ago, while waiting for our prof in Funda. Finally, she tapped me on the shoulder. I was so so waiting for that. But then, I wasn't ready yet to face him, so I kind of ignored him. :( Silly me. Ni-regret ko tuloy yun. Damn. Well, that's life. Miss him already..

"My mind tells me to forget him, but my heart won't let me. "

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home