it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.27.2005

Last Sunday, I sent a text message to my friends. I didn't expect that there would be people who would react to wha I have sent..

karen!!! Kumusta n ang mga patient mo at ang kanilang temperatura??! Hehe nwei bkt malungkot k b ngyon kc heart brkn ka?Cnu yn?HmM.
- Clarabelle

Karen!! Shett! Patama! Haha! May gnagawa kba?usap tayo fone!
- Marikar

Ey karen! Broken <3ed?.. Musta?..
- Goldie

naks.ü in love? haha. ü
- Timothy

and here's my fave reaction:

Oh...
- Alexis

Haha! I love you Alexis!! ;)

So there, Marikar and I talked on the phone from 10pm until 3pm! * Oh gawd! I just miss HS! Marikar and I used to make telebabad during summer.. ;) * Nag three way kami nila Clarabelle. We were laughing and laughing. We missed each other kasi eh! Haha! ;) Clara was so worried because her bf's bday is drawing near. Marikar and I were suggesting a lot of ideas to make the bday celebration of her bf very special. We have suggested a lot of baduy ideas! Kasi dba.. the more baduy the better?! Haha.. ;) Marikar and I talked about love life, friends, studies, and can you imagine... we also talked about religious life? Haha. I'm very happy that naka enlighten ako ng tao. Si Marikar pa ha! Hehe! ;) Basta.. I just missed Marikar soo much!! Super click talaga kme!! ;) So yun.. that would be all for now.. I have a class pa at 8.30! 6th floor pa kme! CRUCIAL. Haha. Til then! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home