it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.31.2005

I went to school a while ago. Had to do some research at the library. Was able to be productive naman. I was able to find books for my Nursing Care Plan to be submitted on Monday. Arranged the report of my classmates so that I wounldn't have a hard time reviewing for our quiz this Tuesday. I was able to help my sister in her assignment. Even if I had a hard time finding a journal for her, it was okay. The thought of being of help to others, especially to my sister okay na! ;) So there, I decided to gome home at 4.30pm. I was sleepy na kse eh. But then when I arrived home, I didn't sleep, instead, I watched Raising Helen. ;) After that, I did my NCP, Nursing History and nag-inetrnet nako. ;) I'm uploading our pictures that were taken in school (during our team building and during our free time.. ;)). Talk about Camera magnet! Haha. ;) Last night, I went to Aeron's place to borrow his book in Anatomy and in Computer. Thanks Aeron! Kse naman after 10 years, wala parin Anatomy manual ko! I've paid for it na and yet, haven't received my book! Argh. Nice one! I have to follow it up na. Prelims na, wala parin akong book. Hmph. Anyway, someone got drunk last night. I wonder who that person is. All I know is that I love that person very much. And he/she really means a lot to me. Im glad we became friends again. What more can I ask for? He/she is all that. ;) Haay! ;) Thanks to Albert for being there for him/her during his/her darkest hour (haha.. darkest hour nia un nalasing cia..well..for me.. ;)). til then! ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home