it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.18.2005

Haven't been doing much lately. I've been sleeping more often. Eating chocolates more often. And crying (?) more often. Well, i can say that crying's healthy though. I get to release my pain and anger through crying. I haven't been enjoying my life right now. Too much problems. Too much hurting. Too much.. everything. A little heavy for someone as weak as I am. I know there are still a lot more reasons to be happy about.. but then, I haven't really searched for the true happiness (?). I'm bored. I'm confused. I'm broken. Haay. Well, enough about the drama. I've been dwelling too much on that since forever. Haha. While I was checking my friendster, I've noticed that someone sent me some photos.. only to find out that they came from my bestfriend, Razeille!! I really didn't know that they were taking our pictures before having our test in E-Leap!! OMG! haha! I was really surprised! Razeille talaga! ;) Here are the pics:

All i can say is... CAUGHT IN THE ACT! haha ;) Oh well. ;p
Oh btw, I had this conversation wit Mara last night, and she really really made me laugh nanaman. I really appreciate her effort on making me smile and laugh again. She's always there for me.. especially at my lowest. I don't know how I could repay her for that. In a world full of lies.. and in a world where true friends are rare.. having Mara is certainly soemthing to smile about. It's like having the best of everything. ;) I'm really happy that we became the best of friends.. ;) I ain't gonna miss her days this summer.. i love you mara! ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home