it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.16.2005

Sem break na! YEY! Well, even if break na.. mejo sad parin ko.. why? wala lang.. i just miss my friends.. esecially JING na F.O. na :( nwei.. my friends and I didn't know where to go after our final exam in fnp. We planned on going to the mall and watch a movie, but then.. andaming nde tumuloy! Tsk. Ria had to go to the airport. Kris had to go to Laguna na. Clarice didn't want to go na cause konti lang daw kme. Louds.. may duty. Alexis.. uwi na makati after duty. Too bad. So kme lang ni chris yung pwede. So, chris and I watched lord of war yesterday nalang. It was actually the first time that we went to the mall na kmeng two lang. Hehe. I was really surprised when my mum allowed me to go with him na kmeng two lang.. as in. Hehe. ;) Wala lang. Had a good time with him.. as always. ;) The movie was great. It was a bit morbid. Hehe.. the title says it all. Hehe. So there.. we visited the church after that. Like what we wuld usually do after class.. haay.. i miss him. October 25 ko pa ulit sya makikita.. tagal.. but then, he's worth the wait. *nax* as soon as I arrived home, I slept. Hehe. Kakapagod eh. ;)
I woke up with so many text messages. One came from my friend, princess. She said that jeff's dead. Jeff's our batchmate. Her friend..but I really don't know him. He was shot on the chest last night. He was brought to the UST hospital, DOA. Rumors say that he was making laban when someone wanted to get his celphone along lacson/espana. He's good in judo kse daw. So un. He was with his gf daw. How sad naman on the part of his gf. She actually saw her bf die. How traumatic. :( So un. Let's just pray nalang for jeff's soul.. Sayang, di pa sya umabot sa capping. :(
Exams are finally over. TIme to get some rest. We deserve it! We really really deserve it! ;)
+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home