it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

9.15.2005

We had a quiz in CHN even if dean wasn't present. We didn't have a quiz in Computer. Yey. But instead, we had a lecture. I was playing a game while my prof's discussing.. he asked me to stop. Well, indirectly. Haha. Funny! He said, "wag kayong magsugal." Natawa ako! Haha. Major natamaan ako kse super obvious na naglalaro ako eh. Anyway, enough about that. We were dismissed at 11.30am. Early. Yey. While I was walking.. I saw my LAUGHING PILL. He walked me home. Aaw. I miss my laughing pill sooo much. ;) And then, I ate lunch and reviewed for another quiz in the afternoon. I admit, I wasn't able to study/review, because I was too preoccupied with our surprise kay Ria :) I got this idea from Marikar. My friends and I distributed 18 roses to 18 boys.. We asked each boy to give Ria a rose inside the classroom. It was a blast!! It was soo kilig!! Especially the time when someone gave her a hug. Hmm!! ;) My laughing pill was the first one who handed Ria a rose. My classmates were like, "UUY.." Then Ria said, "Hindi ko shoting yan.. kay Karen yan." Haha. Was something like that. ;) Then the rest of the boys followed. Grabe. Sooo memorable. Ria cried during and after the distribution of roses. ;) I LOVE YOU RIA!! MWAH! So there, thanks to all the boys who participated in that event. ;) Thanks to Alexis for buying 18 roses ;) MWAH! ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home