it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

9.10.2005

BELATED HAPPY BDAY IYA! ;)
It's already 12.30am. Gonna watch uaap pa tom sa Araneta. Err, Hassle. Hmm.. We weren't able to play handball a while ago. Since time didn't permit us to. Too bad. Anyway, speaking of handball.. there were two injured girls in our pe class. The first girl was carried by her boyfriend since she cannot stand up and walk. Aaw. Ria and I were like, "how sweet!!Hero!" Haha! Good for her she has a bf. Haha. Unlike the other girl. Wawa naman.. Oh well. Hmm.. we had a test (unit test: cardiovascular system) in Anatomy a while ago. I studied hard, since it's gonna be 10% of our final grading period, but then, it wasn't enough. Should try harder next time. F*ck. Science is my waterloo talaga. I don't know why I took up Nursing. It's probably a "calling.." Haha! What a crap. But who knows.. Haha. Anyway, I got my prelims grade in FNP. Was satisfied. ;) I went home with a frown. cause of that unit test. wtf. I went out to buy food, but my fave food was no longer available. err. Then I went to the store near our school to buy an inet card, but then, they ran out of stock. Not again. Tsk. Asar na talaga ako ha! So, I've decided to eat choclates and cookies nalang at home. When my mum arrived, she asked me to accompany her to buy an inet card from the other store, and when we finally went back to our house, I saw warren austria by the gate! I was like, "ang gwapo!! Waaah!!" So I told my sister about it. Both of us freaked out!! We were like so kilig! He's the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my entire life! OVER!! Haha! He's so gwapo! Tisoy! He has super red lips! Grabe. Major GWAPO. I swear! ;) When he said, "hi!" I was too kilig to say "hi din!" Haha. Very funny! ;) Did I actually see him in real life? Or Was I just dreaming? OVER nako! Haha.. ;) So un.. this day aint that bad afterall ;)
+ karen +
MIKKA: I saw the pics na.. ;) GREAT!! ;)
STEPH: saw na your multiply! Oh gosh.. bothered ako sa 2 shots ko dun. Haha. I so hate it. But its okay ;)
MWAH! Love you guys! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home