it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.11.2005

We don't have a class today. Yey! And tom. Another YEY. ;) Hehe. Though we have a long weekend, I'm not pretty much enjoying, because instead of sleeping the whole day or watching season 2 of one tree hill, i have to study and do a lot of assignments and projects. FYI: I haven't even started working on my anatomy journal. Hahay. Good thing Mr. Sumile extended the due date for that. It's still something to smile about. =D Anyway, I really miss my *ny*.. It's really been a while since we had a very long conversation.. Last night was one of the very sad nights I've ever had. He ended our conversation with: "sleepy nako. gnyt." WOW. That's all I can say, WOW. Oh well, it's really a fact that people do change. It's so sad lang kse hindi for the better yung change nia eh. Oh well. I really love him, so accept nalang ako ng accept. Hahay. He's so good in breaking my heart. SO GOOD. Well, wnough about that. Raze and I talked about MYMP's concert on november last night. We also talked about buying gifts for our loved ones. Hehe. Sana talaga di tayo toxic sa december! I was also able to have a conversation with some of the JERKS. I was inviting them kse to watch the concert if they're free on that day. I really really miss JERKS na kse eh.. I just wanna spend some time with them ulit eh.. *SOB* MISS YOU JERKS.. *mwah* So there, that would be all for now.. Have to study pa kse eh.. though I know di din naman ako makakaconcentrate.. there are so many things kse na nagbbother sakin lately.. Haay.. So un. Til then.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home