it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.26.2005

It’s almost 1am, and I still can’t get over with all of the things that happened last night and a while ago. So what happened last night? Hmm.. I’ve talked to someone who I haven’t talked to for a couple of years na on the phone. At first, I felt bitterness, anger, frustration, etc. But then, when we were done talking, I have finally realized that being bitter won’t do me any good, so I’ve finally thought of leaving the past behind, and just go on with life. Moving on, this day is nice slash bad day for me. I must admit this day didn’t turn out the way I thought it would be. First, I thought that the whole enrollment process would be quick, like what would it usually be for the past three sems. The line was so long. Got tired quickly. The computers were all down, and we had to wait until 2pm. We had nowhere else to go, but home, so we waited nalang until 1pm since we weren’t hungry pa at that time. Fortunately, the people there let the students enter the gym before 1pm. We all had our own strategies. And fortunately, ours did work. It was so funny! Thanks to Alexis and Ria for taking the risk. Haha. So there, we were already inside the gym. The line for the pe was so long. It took us about 30 to 45 minutes before we were finally accommodated. So the next not-so-good-thing enters. Chris and I won’t be in the same pe class. Argh. We chose table tennis, however, my schedule is on Wednesday, while his schedule is on Friday. Too bad. Third, my back and my legs were aching for a couple of hours in the gym, because of falling in line for the assessment form. F*ck. But then, it was all worth the wait, and I didn’t get bored. Why? Ofcourse I was with my hunny. Why would I be bored? ;) Well, speaking of my hunny, the fourth not-so-good-thing that happened was… I almost lost him. :( good thing we patched things up before this day has ended. I would like to thank Mega for the support you’ve given me. Your messages have indeed inspired me to hold on. I love you Meggy!

Messages from Mega:
- Hi Karen! Why are you sad? Ano nangyari?
- Bakit again? Ano ba talaga intentions niyang chris erwin nay an?? Feeling ba niya lokohan lang kayo! Nakakaasar siya ha! Paasa! Or hindi naman kaya hes just finding the right time?! Comfort Karen.
- So anong status niyo ngayon?(..)Hes hurting you too much. He does not have the right to hurt you. Loveyou Karen!!
- (..)Siya na ba talaga? If he is, be patient(..)
- Ay nako Karen, signs can be very misleading at times. Pag feel mo na siya na talaga, wag mo na pakawalan(..)! I want you to be happy(..)
- Hahaha! Naku, shut up na ba ako? Baka ano pa mangyari. Hehehe!(..)
- Hahaha! I hope maging okay na kayo!! Keep loving!! I love you Karen! Balitaan mo nalng ako if(..) or pag inaaway ka niya.

* the "(..)” are kinda personal. Hehe. So its between the two of us nalang. Hehe.*

Thanks to Mega again. She enlightened me. ;)

I almost cried. Almost lang cause Ive become a little numb na cause these kind of things happen to us most of the time, so parang sanay na ko. :( But then, before the day ended, we were back to normal..well, almost.

And the last, but not the least, my mom didnt allow me to go to Bulacan this Thursday! Unbelievable! Just so you know, I was the one who planned it. F*ck.

Anyway, as you can see, I have changed my layout again, because I was just trying to divert my attention. You know, if you dont wanna feel pain, you should divert your attention to something else. So thats what I did. And it worked. ;)

Kahit Pa - Hale
“hindi ko man hawak ang panahon maging ang ikot ng buhaybasta't ikaw at ikaw pa rin ikaw at ikaw parin..”


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home