it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.25.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR AND APPLE! ;)
I'm surfing the net right now, while waiting for my grades to be out. Uh-oh. Have checked my grade in LTS.. and it sucked. I didn't even know I missed one of the assignments. How irresponsible can I get? Howcome I didn't know about that? Silly. Well, anyway, it's no big deal. What's important is my grade in RLE.. 9 units eh. Err. So tagal. Server's down. Tsk. I'll be going to school tomorrow. Have to enroll. Crucial nanaman ang init sa pagpila, err. Hehe. Wa poise nanaman. Hehe. I'm a little excited because I'd get to meet my friends again. We'd be able to talk and talk once again. Hehe. I wanna go to Bulacan. Hehe.. *connect?* Wala lang. Sem break's so boring. Haay. But then, it's okay, kesa naman mag aral. Hehe. I'd rather sleep than study. Anyway, speaking of sembreak.. it's not that boring anymore because I'm into Desperate Housewives lately. I was able to watch until episode 12. Gonna watch the rest of the episodes tonight, before sleeping. *It's actually a routine na.* I really really adore Gabrielle. Haha. Idol. I like the way she dresses herself and a lot more. Except ofcourse for the third party thing. It's actually a NO NO. Hehe. Oh well. What else? I missed friendster. I've never checked it since the 19th. Haha. As if super tagal eh noh? hehe ;) So there, got nothing else to say. Oh, I really really miss my crunch, Ann. She's so funny! She hasn't changed a bit. ;) I invited her to go to Bohol next year. Since we were talking about resorts, etc. She said that there are a lot of nice resorts in Batangas, however she's not sure if they're much nicer than the resorts in Bohol. *Wow. Napromote ko na talaga ang Bohol. Haha.* I miss you ANN.. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home