it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.20.2005

It's 11:00pm on my watch. Ain't sleepy yet. What's new? Hehe. Woke up at 3:45 a while ago and ate my super late lunch. :) Went to my pedia at around 5pm. Had my vaccine against HepA and MMR. Ouch. But then, it didn't hurt that much, unlike when I was younger.. Pain tolerance ko super baba. Hehe. ;) Well, I guess pagtaas ng pain tolerance ko has something to do with my course. ;) Hmm.. Anyway, I'm surfing the net right now. Have nothing else to do you know. Boredom kills. Haay. Chris didn't bother to reply pa to my text. Wow. What a BESTFRIEND. Haay. Anyway, as you can hear, I have a new song here in m blog. It's Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5. I really like this song because it reminds me of one of the passinate scenes in One Tree Hill Season One. It was so kilig! I really love Lucas (Chad Michael Murray). He's so boyfriend material! ;) So there. Got nothing else to say. 'Til then. ;) Oh btw, I'd like to play badminton again.. to kill time. Hehe.. c'mon one niners last year.. let's play on the 25th.. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home