it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

11.02.2005

BOO! haha.. what's wit?! Anyway, I just woke up. My ate trina woke me up! err. hehe.. mejo wala pa ako sa sarili ko. haha. that's me pag ginising! hehe.. ;) wit the effect pa na di straight maglakad. haha! funny! havent eaten my lunch yet. hmph. but im not yet hungry pa naman. so blog muna. so un. the following are the news updates sa aking life:

news update #1: I went to my cousin's place last Saturday cause my tita arrived from the province. I found something.
aww. separated.

capsules.

take note: the big bears used to hug each other, while the little bears used to kiss each other. And oh, the bottle wit capsules. OMG. wala na yung cork.. and mukang di na naaalagaan. *sob* Im so affected.

news update #2: While I was waiting for my tita, this happened:
=D
sleepy na.

kunwari stolen. haha.
in my room.
hallway ng egi.

Like I've said, boredom kills. haha. super conceited ko naman. panay solo. haha. *wink* We went to Bluewave. We ate at gerry's grill. yummy. ;)

lesson learned: whenever you go outside of your house, you should always look your best cause you'll never know who you are going to bump into. *wink*

news update #3: si baby allen.. naconfine sa asian hospital. :( poor baby. we'll visit him later.

news update #4: Amabel of MMI sent me an invitation for the upcoming medical mission on nov.4 in Sta. Ana, Manila. OMG. I am so thrilled! I'll be wit Alexis and Justin. Yey! Hope I'll have so much fun! ;) Too bad, I didn't know about the med mission in Pampanga. Hmph. Out of town pa naman sana. Mas masaya.. SANA. hehe.. Next time! ;)

news update #5: Intriguing! My co-mean garl, Carol has a boyfriend na! Yippee! ;) I am so happy for them. Finally, she has found the right guy. ;) Carol: yaan mo na ang mga kontrabida sa buhay. Hehe. Hindi talaga sila nawawala sa ating life! Haha! Go garl!

news update #6: I watched City of Angels last night. I cried. Not just cried.. hagulgol pa. Haha. ;) so tragic. as in. hmph.


"I don't nderstand why God let us meet, if there's no way we can be together." - Seth


news update #7: There's this boy (we used to be close. as in close.) used my cousin's celly to text me. He said some things na di ko alam if true. Hmph. He broke my heart once.. and I won't let that happen again. *sob* But why did I smile when I read his text? oh my. im in big trouble.
And last but not the least..


news update #8: There's this girl. We used to be friends. take note: USED TO. I don't understand why after all the goodness I have shown her.. eto lang gagawin nia?! Well, I know this shouldn't be a BIG deal.. pero I don't know. I hate the feeling kse eh. nasira friendship namin cause of unknown reason/s. or kung meron mang reason.. i bet super lame un. hmph. SHE DELETED ME ON HER LIST OF FRIENDS SA FRIENDSTER. I don't know since when. I can smell BITTERNESS. *evil grin* haha.. oh well. If she is.. move on girl! It's almost a year. and besides, xmas is drawing near.. we should give LOVE noh. *duh?* basta yun. Haha. 'til then! ;)


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home