it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.28.2005

It's 10:33pm on my celly. Just checked my grades on the net. So tragic. My average is only 1.8. argh! I so hate it. Its kinda close na to 1.75. I didn't make it. :( How sad!! Argh!!!! F*ck. :( Grabe. I was so surprised to see my grade in NSTP. I got 1.0! Haha! So funny!! So taas for me! Galing! Haha! Aion. I hate micro. Yun yung lowest ko. because of that, goodbye 1.75 na. Argh. Haay. I checked the grades of chris. Ai grabe. genius. ;) galing galing ng hunny bunny ko! ;) opposites attract talaga nuh? he's so smart.. and im not. :( hehe.. paawa eh nuh? oh well. maybe its not for me. go second sem nalang. asa. haha. ;) need to study harder. and i really mean harder. too bad for me talga. haay. poor karen. 'til then. (grabe..three posts in one day. haha. bibong bata. )

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home