it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

11.07.2005

Last night, I went to Torre Lorenzo. Lance, Claras bf, threw her a surprise bday party at the roofdeck of Torre. How sweet! Wish ko lang mei lance din ako! Haha. Very sweet talaga. The food pa was prepared by Lances mother. Grabe. La akong masabi! Hehe. Was happy and a little disappointed. Happy, because I saw some of the jerks again! Disappointed, because we (jerks) were not complete. :( I thought Id meet all of the jerks kse last night eh.. but no.. konti lang nagpunta. How sad. Anyway, fun din naman kahit papano. Happy din si Clara..kaya happy na din ako. Aion. Classes will resume na tomorrow. Uh-oh. Not ready yet. I can still feel na break pa rin. Haha. Di nako sanay magising ng maaga, mag-aral, etc. Haha. Funny! Moving on, last Friday, I attended the medical mission in Sta. Ana. The people there were very nice!! As in! I cannot forget the kids there. They were very cute and talkative! Super napagod ako sa mga nilaro namin, mga kwentuhan, etc. (oh yes. Medical mission naging kwentuhan and stuff wit the kids!haha!). They were calling me Darna! Haha! Super funny! Cant get over. Haha. Tapos they were teasing pa me and Justin (oh yes. The popular Chinese boy for the kids there.). Kme daw kse ni Justin. Haha. Duh? Hehe! Basta ang funny talaga! May fans club kme ni Justin dun. Haha. Katuwa! ;) I was wit Alexis din and Lea. Super funny talaga! I really enjoyed the med mission! Sa uulitin talaga! ;) So there.. got nothing else to say. til then!



* thanks, Sam, for uploading our pics! LOVE YOU! *

+ Karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home