it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.03.2008

So many things to do, so little time

I've got TONS of things to do. I really need enough strength and motivation to be able to accomplish all of them. I'll be taking the NMAT on the 14th of December. Pray for me, everyone! I haven't reviewed yet. I know, right? I'm supposed to apply whatever I've learned in the previous years. Yeye. But what can I do? I don't have that stock knowledge. I guess, STUCK knowledge suits me better. Ohwell. Chemistry, Physics, Biology? Their my weaknesses! How ironic, right? I'm applying for Medicine, and Science is my weakness. 11 days to go. I need a miracle to be able to get a high grade or a passing score at that. *Sigh* Good Lord, help me.
Moving on, my mom is on a long vacation, and she gave me the responsibility to take over our business. It's keeping me really busy recently. I talked to my mom on the phone and she gave me A LOT of instructions regarding the new water system/pipe construction in our neighborhood. She told me to do this, to do that, etc. It was really draining! It hasn't started yet, I mean, the new water system/pipe construction, but I know that it'll really test my patience. I hope that it turns out just fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I don't want to let my mom down. Brr.
I'm officially 6 months and 1 day BUM. Still unemployed. *Sigh* It's not that I have to fret so bad about it because I haven't applied to any of the hospitals yet 'cause most of them are still on a FREEZE hiring mode. However, there are a few hospitals which are currently open for hiring, but they're just far away. It's not like I'm not after the experience. Of course, I'm dying to apply my Nursing skills in a hospital setting once again. But my mom doesn't approve of the idea of renting a house or an apartment where I can stay while I'm on training/at work. Haay. I REALLY really ReALLy want to work already.
What else? Okay, so it's 4 months and so so days since the release of the PNLE June 2008. I already received my eligibility to take the NCLEX a month ago, but I haven't taken the next step yet 'cause I have to find the perfect review center for me since studying on my own won't, in my opinion, be effective.
Argh. These are just a few of the many things I have to do within 3-4 months. I'm hoping, wishing & praying that everything will just go on smoothly.
Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home