it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.24.2008

Q&A

1.Did anything brighten up your day today?
~ Yeps. His good morning message. As always :)
.
2.How are you feeling at this exact moment?
~ Somnolent & bored.
.
3.Are you someone who worries too often?
~ Yeps! I worry too much. And I hate it. Ugh.
.
4.What is one thing that is currently bothering you?
~ People I don't like. Haha. I know, right? I should get rid of the negative vibes. But there just some people who are too annoying that just cannot be ignored.
.
5.What did you do today?
~ Well, nothing productive actually. Took a bath, ate my late lunch, went online, slept for like 3 hours, and went online (again). Ugh. I feel so lazy. I don't know why.
.
6.Who did you last talk to in person?
~ Ate Trina. Just a few minutes ago. She has always been one of my "outlets" whenever I feel like having a brat attack. Haha.
.
7.Does anyone love you?
~ Of course. I'm sure my Mum does. Haha.

8.Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
~ Yes. Too bad. Heartbreaks have never really been so easy to bear. I should know, I've had enough.
.
9.How was your evening?
~ Hmm. So ordinary.
.
11.Do you read your horoscopes daily?
~ Just as often as I can. Haha. I love horoscopes. They give me the thrills.
.
12.Is there happiness behind your smile?
~ Of course. :)
.
13.Can you control your tears?
~ I try to but I end up losing my control. Haha. I'm very sensitive. I cry at the movies, or even just when someone says something really moving.
.
14.How many pictures do you have?
~ A LOT. I'm a camera magnet. Haha.
.
15.Do you get a lot of comments on them?
~ Just enough, I guess.
.
16.What's your current profile song?
~ Bottle It Up on Friendster. Miss Independent on Multiply. Ever the Same on Blogger.
.
17.Do you ever search for old friends?
~ Yes. I'd like to be in touch with them.
.
18.How do you make your money?
~ By asking for it. Haha. I'm still unemployed. *Sigh*
.
19.Who was the last person you yelled at?
~ Hmm. My sister? Just because I was so effing pissed off.
.
20.Does the last person to put their arms around you mean anything?
~ Hmm. Can't even remember who the last person was.
.
21.Why did you last cry?
~ Because of Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love)! It's a major tearjerker!
.
22.Do you miss someone?
~ Yeps. All the time.
.
23.Who do you want to see right now?
~ Ate Kathy. She's in Illinois right now.
.
24.Did you hear that prostitution was the world's oldest profession?
~ I thought so. Haha. But what the heck. I don't really care.
.
25.Who can you just hang out with and just talk about stuff?
~ Loads of people. Jerks & HS kada.
.
26.Do you find life too difficult at times?
~ Yes. To the point that I get so emotional.
.
27.Do you talk to the person who posted this before you?
~ I used to. When we had our duty together at San Martin Ward.
.
28.Who was the last person you had a conversation with and what about?
~ Ate Trina. We talked about what's bothering us lately.
.
29.Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
~ Yes. *Guilty!*
.
30.Is there any meaning behind your profile song?
~ I guess. The lyrics remind me of someone.
.
31.Do you believe what goes around comes around?
~ Yes. I'm afraid of karma. Yikes.
.
32.Are you a lover or a fighter?
~ A lover.
.
33.Has anyone been disappointed in you recently?
~ Maybe. Haha.
.
34.Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
~ Both. Haha. I go for gorgeous eyes. I've always been a sucker for gorgeous eyes!
.
35.Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
~ Yes. My ex. Haha.
.
36.What's your favorite song by the Spice Girls?
~ Wanna be!
.
37.Are you the kind of person that stands up for them?
~ Stands up for?
.
38.What do you do in your spare time?
~ Drown in cyberspace. Haha.
.
39.What is holding you back from going out with the person you like?
~ My conscience. Haha.
.
40.What is the cutest thing a guy/girl has said to you lately?
~ "Suckao? Ahaha.. Mis u *insert name*! Gudmorning." *smiles*
Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home