it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.04.2008

A Day To Remember

Chai and I went to the Megatrade Hall 3 for the 2nd Pinoy Nurse Expo 2008. We paid P100 for tons of leaflets. Haha. It wasn't worth it. We didn't stay long because John J (Chai's friend) arrived. We had our super late lunch at Sbarro. As usual, I ordered Baked Ziti and Rasberry Iced Tea. I missed Sbarro! The last time I ate there was during our NCMH days. I was with my RLE then. :)

It was my first time to meet John J. I've heard so many good things about him, and when I've finally met him, I've come to realize that he's more than what I've expected him to be. :) He's super nice! He even thought of eating dessert at The Old Spaghetti House as his birthday treat/surprise for me. See? That was just our "first" meeting. It's just too bad that he'll be leaving for the United States (for good) on Monday already. Aww.

He drove us home. I slept for like 3 hours. Did my usual thing--go online, watch my Kapamilya teleseryes, and text. Haha. Well, that's about it for now.

By the way, I hate liars. Err. Just thought about it.

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home