it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.17.2008

Rainy Day

My friends and I were supposed to go to Trinoma today but we had to reschedule it due to the rain.

I slept for like 15 hours. The weather's just perfect to laze around. I love the cool breeze and the sound of the pouring rain. If it wasn't for my sister waking me up, I would have loved to sleep more.

We're probably gonna watch Dark Knight tomorrow. Yay! Hope to see more of 4-9 this time. I'm not really sure if I'll be seeing him tomorrow. I have this feeling that we aren't as close as before anymore. It's like there's a line drawn between us now. Am I just paranoid or what? Sigh. I just hope that our friendship won't go to waste. I mean, I love being friends with him. He's like one of my closest boy friends ever. He really matters to me more than anyone could ever imagine. Oh well.

4 days to go until the judgment day. Oh my goodness. Just the though of it makes my heart beat so fast and my bowel sounds become hyperactive. No kidding. It makes me wanna sit still and reflect. I need your help, Lord.

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home