it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.09.2008

How's My Heart Lately?


That's probably an intriguing question my friends would want to know about. Good thing I already have an LJ because my friends don't know about this yet, so I can go on and on with this without thinking about what would people say.


Well, it's still beating, obviously, otherwise I'll be dead now... but not for him anymore. Yes, you've read it right. Not anymore. Finally.

I do believe that people change, and so do our feelings. I loved him with all my heart, no doubt about it, my family and friends can surely attest to that, but I guess time just takes it all away.


I must admit that it wasn't easy seeing him with his new girlfriend every effing day in school. Not to mention, the three of us in the same room for 2 months! It was crazy. Plus the fact that we had an examination to take. Just imagine how pressured I was and how much this love issue had been boggling my mind and troubling my heart, all happening simultaneously. What a way to be desensitized indeed. I've dealt everyday showing the least hint of angst, jealousy, remorse towards them. It was a difficult situation I had to face. But as time passed by, it became easier to manage. Just by the thought of him, giving me up for another girl, just made it a lot easier, actually. And of course, with my loving family and good friends around, the weight I had to carry was a lot lighter as I've imagined it to be, and I love and thank them for that.


People come and go, but the ones who truly love you will never leave you. Lesson learned.


Xoxo,Karen

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home